REVIEW: E.l.f 's different highlight products [with swatches!!!]

If you're confused about which highlight product to buy from e.l.f cosmetics, this is the right post for you. For reference, I have a fair to medium skin tone and I prefer powder products to most creamy or liquid products.






In this review I shall be reviewing:



ELF shimmering facial whip

This way my very first highlight product. It is very watery and can get all over the place. Hard to blend. Gorgeous shade. Very shimmery as well [good thing]. I find it also works good as a base on inner corner and brow bone. I don't find myself using this thing very often.



ELF all over colour stick in spotlight

A creamy stick. Easier to blend, but lacks shimmer. I prefer this to ELF's shimmering facial whip. Can be used as a base for your highlight, but I honestly don't do it often because it just takes too much effort for me personally to blend this and then set it with powder.



ELF studio under eye concealer and highlighter


The highlight side is very very similar to the shimmering facial whip, however not as runny and easier to blend. Also, you could wear this during the day because it is not as shimmery as the shimmering facial whip.



ELF studio gotta glow blush

Yes, it is a gorgeous shade, BUT, not what I expected. I thought this is a white shade with golden shimmer. It is more on the golden side. This would work on most skin tones and the texture is really really easy to work with. Easy to blend. Very wearable shade. Highly Reccommended.



ELF luminance healthy glow bronzing powder

This is very similar to gotta glow, however, it is more wearable and is not as shimmery and in your face kind of thing. It is more powdery. I tend to reach for this more often than gotta glow during the day.



ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic

I recently found out that this shade looks gorgeous as a highlight BUT it is much more difficult to blend than gotta glow or luminance but I love the way it looks when I'm going out on evenings and it looks gorgeous on photos. To me, this is a must have shade from elf, it is super shimmery and as an eyeshadow it works brilliantly on the inner corner of the eye or on the brow bone. Gorgeous gorgeous shade.






ELF gotta glow studio blush, studio under eye concealer and highlighter in glow/light, shimmering facial whip in spotlight, all over colour sticks in spotlight and pink lemonade

- UNBLENDED
 Left to Right:
ELF studio highlight [under eye concealer and highlighter]
shimmering facial whip in spotlight
all over colour stick in spotlight
gotta glow studio blush
- BLENDED
 Left to Right:

ELF studio highlight [under eye concealer and highlighter]
shimmering facial whip in spotlight
all over colour stick in spotlight
gotta glow studio blush

ELF studio blush in gotta glow

ELF shimmering facial whip in spotlight

ELF studio under eye concealer and highlighter in light/glow [highlight side]

ELF blush studio gotta glow, ELF luminance healthy glow bronzing powder

 
ELF blush studio gotta glow, ELF luminance healthy glow bronzing powder

ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic on the right
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic

mineral eyeshadow in angelic [bottom]

angelic mineral eyeshadow on the right

I hoped this has helped you guys out :)

Follow me for more blog posts :)


You can buy these  :
HERE [US/CANADA]

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love using the all over stick in spotlight for a highlighter, love that one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts