Wishlist: A possible perfect foundation by NYX?

This photo belongs to nyxcosmetics.com


Why I desperately want to try this foundation:

it's an HD foundation
mineral enriched
Talc and Paraben Free
Cute packaging
SPF free. - I don't wear foundation during the day - and  if I am I just use sunscreen if I want spf. And spf makes you look like a ghost on flash photography. This is a new product from NYX, they just launched it and I really really want to try it out buy the ebay seller I always buy from [cheapest for me and excellent customer service - CLICK HERE ]

To see all the new nyx products visit the nyx site HERE.


FTC Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with nyxcosmetics,com or the ebay seller.

Comments

  1. We've never heard of this brand. We've definetely going to give it a try when there's a chance. Hope you get what you want for Xmas

    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts