ELF essentials travel mirror

Well I don't know if I should call this a "review" because it's a pretty basic product. But I have had this thing for a while now. It used to say ELF professional travel mirror on it but that faded away. It is quite easy to open and I dropped it a couple of times and it never broke. I had no problems with mirrors popping out or anything. It's a pretty simple product which I carry in my make up bag all the time.



You can buy these  :
HERE [US/CANADA]

FTC Disclaimer: I bought this with my own money and I am in no way affiliated w/ elf cosmetics.

Comments

  1. Nice product...I have a Vega travel mirror which is always in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice product :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really cool, thank you for telling me :)

    xo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find this mirror hard to open. Perhaps I need longer nails. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually justine, you just reminded me, at first it really was a bit hard to open, but then it loosened I guess. I have a habit of opening and closing stuff in my pockets, whether lipsticks, chapsticks, keychains, anything that comes in my way and I sometimes keep it in my pockets too so I think that ought to do the trick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you open yours? Mine is stuck haha, do you just have to pull it as hard as you can? X

    ReplyDelete
  7. The firt couple of times I used tweezer to open it, now it opens effortlessly xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts