NYX blushes [REVIEW with swatches!!! and youtube video!!!!]





See what I got in the mail today !! :



Left to Right: pinky PB05, taupe PB11



Overall NYX blushes:



Pros:

x silky in texture

x pigmented

x buildable

x not cakey

x easy to blend

x Cute packaging


Cons:

x not long lasting [up to 4 hrs]




Left to right: Angel PB03, Peach PB06, Pinky PB05, Taupe PB11



Left to right: Angel PB03, Peach PB06, Pinky PB05, Taupe PB11






Left to right: Pinky PB05, Taupe PB11, Peach PB06, Angel PB03




PB03 Angel:


Very similar to nyx peach. Very little shimmer. Simply amazing. It is a baby pink with purple undertones. It does not look purpley on your face but when compared to peach, it looks more purple than pink. A gorgeous everyday blush. I'm not much of a bright blush person so this works well for me because it looks very natural.



PB06 Peach:

Gorgeous gorgeous matte shade. It is not just peach, it is more of a pink with peach undertones. I simply adore this colour. Could be worn daytime and nightime. Recommended for a natural flush.


PB11 Taupe:

Perfect Contouring Shade, a brownish grey matte powder. Does not make your face look dirty and is easy to blend.


PB05 Pinky:

Bright Barbie doll pink with little shimmer. Very much pigmented compared to the other three. Perfect for nighttime.



Side Note: all swatches were not paired with any other product.




You can buy nyx products from nyxcosmetics.com , cherryculture.com, makeupgeek.com, ULTA[US] or ebay sellers.



This is the EBAY SELLER I have bought all my nyx products from. The customer service is awesome!

Have you heard about nyx? Have you tried any of their products? Any favourite products you'd recommend to this make up junkie? :):) Comment Below :)


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. thanks hun :)
    they're definitely worth the try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely review and the swatch :) definitely following you now.

    Hope you stop by and visit my blog too
    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah :):) I'm a follower of your blog now too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to buy NYX from cherryculture.com - the discounts are up to 40% and they ship for all world =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts