NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk vs slim eye pencil in white [[REVIEW with swatches!!]]

LEFT TO RIGHT: NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk, NYX slim eye pencil in white

LEFT TO RIGHT: NYX slim eye pencil in white, NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk


So I bet you all heard about nyx jumbo eye pencil in Milk. It is the most perfect cheapest white base for your eyeshadow. It also works wonders on the waterline. It is shimmerless and glides so easily. Highly pigmented, very easy to blend. Great for the waterline and as an eyeshadow base. The only downside to this product is that you cannot easily sharpen this thing but you can depot it in the microwave and place it in another container. This way, you won't waste any of the actual product and seems like a gel liner or eyeshadow base in a jar/pot. The packaging is pretty cute, but I am slightly disappointed it doesn't come in a jar in the first place. It does take a little hassle to depot it.

NYX slim eye pencil in white. I purchased this one before the jumbo eye pencil and I was somewhat disappointed. While the product is fairly pigmented, you have to swipe it over and over on the waterline to get it showing, however, this is actually perfect for daytime since white liner on the waterline can be a little fake looking, but you can actually build this up as much as you want to. The size of this pencil is identical to the slim lip pencil, in case you have that. I love that you have the colour showing at the base. It makes it easier to find in my make up box.

If I had to recommend one, I would definitely prefer the Jumbo Eye Pencil over the slim eye pencil, I try to use them both, but I find myself using the jumbo one more frequently. I also have my eye on Jumbo eye pencil in black bean because the consistency of these eye liners is just amazing.


Side Note: all swatches were not paired with any other product.

You can buy nyx products from nyxcosmetics.com , cherryculture.com, makeupgeek.com, ULTA[US] or ebay sellers.



And because many of you ask, I always bought my nyx products from this EBAY SELLER. And yes, the seller's customer service is really really good :)

I would love to know whether you prefer lip, hand or paper swatches. So just comment down below pleasee :):)

Have you heard about nyx? Have you tried any of their products? Any favourite products you'd recommend to this make up junkie? :):) Comment Below :)


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. would you show us a demonstration on how to depot the nyx jumbo pencil?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts