NYX orange soda & pumpkin pie round lipstick [REVIEW with swatches!!]

Overall nyx round lipsticks:


Pros:
x creamy
x glides very easily
x cheap for a good quality lipstick
x moisturising
x cute black packaging
x very pigmented
x nyx is against animal testing
x have a colour display of the lipstick at the bottom of the tube identical to actual lipstick.


Cons:
x not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying



I am going to review the following lipstick colours:


Round lipstick [left to right] : LSS 588 Orange Soda, LSS 630 Pumpkin Pie









orange soda LSS 588


Texture-wise, a little bit slippery but when paired with a lipgloss it looks great. But I have to say, the colour is gorgeous. It is a nude colour, washes out your lips but with that extra pop. Awesome for a coral nude lip.







pumpkin pie LSS 630

Gorgeous everyday lip colour to me. Lighter than my pigmented lips so it can be a nude to certain people. It is that type of nude which is very wearable during daytime as well. It is more of a peachy nude rather than concealer looking dead lips. Would definitely repurchase. Texture wise, could be better, but it is not horrible-looking.





Hand Swatch [left to right] :  LSS 630 Pumpkin Pie, LSS 588 Orange Soda


Paper Swatch





Side Note: all swatches were not paired with any other product.

You can buy nyx products from nyxcosmetics.com , cherryculture.com, makeupgeek.com, ULTA[US] or ebay sellers.


This is the EBAY SELLER I have bought all my nyx products from. The customer service is awesome!

Have you heard about nyx? Have you tried any of their products? Any favourite products you'd recommend to this make up junkie? :):) Comment Below :)


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Lovely shades especially pumpkin pie...Lovely blog honey...Try checking out mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! lovely shades :) thanks for sharing. nice review

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love NYX lipsticks :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies :) x
    I have a couple more posts I'll be uploading soon with nyx lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have orange soda but it's too soft to be worn =( settles into every single line and isn't as creamy as the older ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Isabel, but I love the way it looks when I layer elf's mineral lipstick in runway pink over it:

    http://xdynax.blogspot.com/2010/11/fotd-easy-daytime-wearable-smokey-eye.html

    I don't wear it on its own though,it looks horrible on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking for the shade comparison of these, thank you!

    favecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts