NYX tea rose & fig round lipstick [REVIEW with swatches!!]

Overall nyx round lipsticks:


Pros:
x creamy
x glides very easily
x cheap for a good quality lipstick
x moisturising
x cute black packaging
x very pigmented
x nyx is against animal testing
x have a colour display of the lipstick at the bottom of the tube identical to actual lipstick.


Cons:
x not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying



I am going to review the following lipstick colours:







Round lipstick [left to right] : LSS 628 Tea Rose, LSS 640 Fig








LSS 628 Tea Rose lip swatch






LSS 628 Tea Rose: matte, very similar to Nyx's Round Lipstick: LSS 640 Fig yet suitable for daytime wear and is more wearable. It is a rosy pink which is not too loud. I wouldn't say it is a MLBB colour and it may be a bit too bright for those with fairer skin tones but it is a very pretty shade. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. Everyday colour – to pair with neutral eyes for daytime wear. Great texture. Will definitely repurchase. The most lippie I use.







LSS 640 Fig lip swatch






LSS 640 Fig: a gorgeous matte bright pink. Very similar to LSS 628 Tea Rose but brighter. A bit too bright on me for daytime wear yet gorgeous for night time. I wouldn't pair it with heavy eye make up. Goes on very creamy. No need for lipgloss. I find it very moisturising and it does not feel sticky at all on my lips. One of my ultimate favourites. Would I recommend?- Hell yes. Gorgeous colour. - may be a bit too bright on fair complexions though. I like to use this with a bold eyeliner look.







Hand Swatch [left to right]: LSS 628 Tea Rose, LSS 640 Fig





Paper Swatch





Side Note: all swatches were not paired with any other product.

You can buy nyx products from nyxcosmetics.com , cherryculture.com, makeupgeek.com, ULTA[US] or ebay sellers.

I would love to know whether you prefer lip, hand or paper swatches. So just comment down below pleasee :):)


This is the EBAY SELLER I have bought all my nyx products from. The customer service is awesome!


Have you heard about nyx? Have you tried any of their products? Any favourite products you'd recommend to this make up junkie? :):) Comment Below :)


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts