NYX georgia & eros round lipstick [REVIEW with swatches!!]

Overall nyx round lipsticks:


Pros:
x creamy
x glides very easily
x cheap for a good quality lipstick
x moisturising
x cute black packaging
x very pigmented
x nyx is against animal testing
x have a colour display of the lipstick at the bottom of the tube identical to actual lipstick.



Cons:
x not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying


 I am going to review the following lipstick colours:


These are the two lipsticks I personally don't like. They're pretty but I just don't like how they look on me.

Round lipstick [left to right] : Eros LSS 536 , LSS 618 Georgia

Round lipstick [left to right] : Eros LSS 536 , LSS 618 Georgia





LSS 618 Georgia


LSS 618 Georgia: a very shimmery pink lipstick. Not for me. Quite bright but the colour does not show because of all the shimmer. I hate shimmery lipsticks and I bought this because of a bad description online. It looks like one of the cheap lipsticks you wear when you're super young and just discovered lipsticks. Not recommended guys.




Eros LSS 536

Eros LSS 536

Extremely bright red. It is sort of orangey and could be that fire engine red you're looking for. I was never a red lip person, so this was an experiment. Very hard to wear for me. I gave it to my mum, she can work this colour and it looks gorgeous on her, but I hate it on me. Can't digest the way it looks on me. Just eww. Definitely will not repurchase because it does not suit me. The colour in the tube is gorgeous though. It does contain shimmer which is golden but it does not make your lips super glittery.

Hand Swatch [left to right] : Eros LSS 536 , LSS 618 Georgia



Paper Swatch


Side Note: all swatches were not paired with any other product.

You can buy nyx products from nyxcosmetics.com , cherryculture.com, makeupgeek.com, ULTA[US] or ebay sellers.

This is the EBAY SELLER I have bought all my nyx products from. The customer service is awesome!

I would love to know whether you prefer lip, hand or paper swatches. So just comment down below pleasee :):)

Have you heard about nyx? Have you tried any of their products? Any favourite products you'd recommend to this make up junkie? :):) Comment Below :)


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Ohh i like Georgia very pretty =] Eros is a bit much for me i think, but a pretty color anyway!

    have a good day!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the only two lipsticks I don't like out of the bunch I bought, but I figured someone might like them lol.. georgia is really shimmery, if it wasn't i wouldbve loved it but I hate shimmery lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I don't like shimmery lipsticks either :/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts