SLEEK pout polishes in powder pink and perfect plum [review w/ swatches!!!]




PROS:
Great texture
Like a lip balm
very pigmented
can be a lip stain
applies evenly
buildable
10g of product – twice the normal amount of the average lipstick
smells nice
no funny taste
fades naturally
leaves a gorgeous tint

CONS:
you have to apply this with finger
not too moisturising for a lip conditioner


Shades:
Powder pink looks like a bright baby pink shade w/ blue undertones. I love this shade

Perfect Plum - this is a reddish brown pinky shade which looks very similar to NYX frapuccino, but looks a bit less pink. I can wear frapuccino quite easily, however, this shade is a bit harder to wear on me.
SLEEK pout polish in Perfect Plum, Powder Pink



SLEEK tinted lip conditioner in powder pink, perfect plum
SLEEK pout polish tinted lip conditioner spf15 in powder pink, perfect plum



VERDICT: I had my eye on the corally shade [Electro Peach], and while it was very tempting to buy, I refrained because of the way you have to apply this, so even though this is a great product, I don't reach for it very often, unfortunately.


Sleek pout polish in perfect plum
Sleek pout polish in perfect plum


Sleek pout polish in perfect plum 
Sleek pout polish in powder pink








UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swapped Perfect Plum w/ another item. It just wasn't for me. I'm loving the powder pink one. I  love how it stains my lips. Just an amazing product. I am still not too keen on the packaging. I will probably try to put it in a lipgloss tube or something because I just adore it !!!!




FTC Disclaimer: I got this free on a giveaway by Jessica. I am not affiliated with any company and the opinions held are only my own.

Comments

  1. I love the powder pink one and it's the only one I don't have.I am sooo going to get this soon!Thanks for making me want it more!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts