REVIEW: Elf's Complexion Perfection


ELF studio line Complexion Perfection £3.50 / €4.00

[UK SITE: http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk]





Description of the product [taken directly from the elf website]:

"Complexion Perfection

Create a balanced and radiant complexion that is beautiful and healthy. The lightweight formula evens out the skin tone and absorbs excess oil. The sheer formula brightens, mattes and neutralizes the skin.

Directions

Blend the powder over the entire face to brighten and even out the skin tone as well as neutralize any redness.

Net weight: 0.476oz (13.5g)"




Ingredients [taken directly from the elf website]:


"Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride."




OVERALL RATING: 5/5
WOULD I BUY AGAIN: HELL YES!
WOULD I RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND: DAMN RIGHT



Silky in texture. Is not very pigmented, which is a good thing. Serves as a setting powder to your foundation and/ or concealer and also tones down certain complexion imperfections. Love the product. The packaging is identical to that of the warm bronzer. Since I do not need much coverage, I prefer to use this product rather than compressed powders. Feels great on your skin. It is somewhat scary to look at at first, but NO you will not looks like a clown. You can use the colours individually or mix them up, I tend to mix the whole lot together. Before blending, it may look slightly white on your skin, but it is so easily blendable. Highly recommended. I use it daily.- Do not have overly high hopes for this product. No- it will not magically make all your redness disappear, nor will it vanish all you pimples. It will just help to even out your skintone- just a bit. Don't expect miracles. I am saying this because I read reviews saying that it didn't do anything to their face and is not a miracle worker and it is such a shame trashtalking this product. Because it is not meant to be a miracle worker. And it does what it promises to, at least to me.



You can get this product from the UK site:
http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~125.htm
javascript:void(0)


p.s. That little dot in the middle of the palette is the bottom of the container. I use this daily and I love it, so I may need to restock real soon.

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts