Favourite Products of the Month: March Favourites !!


ELF brightening Eye Colour in Butternut

I have had this for a while, and I actually depotted it into a self-made palette [which I should post about in future blog posts :)] I love this palette for daytime, quite subtle and easy to work with. I have a full review on and swatches  of this HERE


Second blush from the right: NYX powder blush in peach

I have been loving NYX powder blushes a lot. I'm currently loving the one in peach and cinnamon [which I shall talk about below :)] Peach is a very pretty pink with peachy hint to it, I find this blush goes with a lot of lip shades, so that's awesome xD For a review of NYX powder blushes click HERE



The brown one: Nyx single eyeshadow in dark brown
I have been loving this NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown, which I also depotted in my self-made palette :D I love this on the crease, it's just the most perfect shade for my skintone :) For swatches and review check out THIS post



ELF cool bronzer
I have been reaching for this bronzer almost everyday, I am loving this more and more each day. Just the perfect bronzer to contour and make me look healthy. Just awesome xD For reviews and swatches go HERE


ELF luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink

I have been loving this shade, I think I might have to repurchase this real soon. For review and swatches click HERE


ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Love this!! Have been using this every single day and it does wonders with my eyeshadows :D For a full review visit THIS post


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight
This is such an amazing nude lip :D I just adore it and plus - it's moisturising !!



Last lipstick on the right: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Nude delight

Models Own Nail polish in Juicy Jules*
This is the most perfect nail polish to glam up your chipped nail polish on a night out :D You can see it over nails inc warwick avenue HERE

Avon Liquid eyeliner pen
I know what you're saying. Didn't she just trash this product in THIS post ?? Yup I did. But I found a use for this!! I use this to apply my ELF cream liner and it works brilliantly !! Nothing feels better than realising you found a use for something you were about to throw away. Ok perhaps there are some things that make you feel better. But it does feel good. xD


ELF studio lip lock pencil*

OMG you guys this is a staple product. I have been reaching for this every single day. It is clear and won't mess up my lipstick. I usually apply this after I apply my lipstick / gloss because I usually tend to line to much further in and then you can apply your lip product. It also helps a lot when it comes to reapplying your lippie. Check out the review over HERE

ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Mascara

I only use this on my brows but I tend to use this every single day whether I filled my brows or not. It's just a a quick way to polish your eyebrows :) Check out the full review over HERE
ELF studio concealer brush and pencil in medium

I love this for my zits and all that :D It does the job brilliantly and you can check out the full review over HERE

ELF studio contour brush
I just adore this to smudge some eyeshadow on the lashline when I don't feel like lining my eyes :) It has a tapered top which acts as a pencil brush :D For a full review CLICK HERE


Nivea Gentle Cleansing Lotion

This is the make up remover I have been using lately. I was a bit skeptical about using this on my eyes but it actually works just fine on the eyes. I love how concentrated this is but the only con I can find is that Nivea products are NOT cruelty free. You can check out the full review over HERE

Barry M lip paint in peach - on the left
 I have been loving my corals lately and this is one of the lipsticks I have been using.. isn't it pretty ?? I have a swatch of this over HERE



Nails Inc Warwick Avenue*

I love this nail polish it's a gorgeous gorgeous pink :D I have been using this a looot lately :D To see this under Model's Own Juicy Jules CLICK HERE


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
I'm referring to the coral gloss, obviously. This is such a gorgeous gloss, I adoreee it :D  I have a dupe of this coming up and I should also do lip and hand swatches as well as a full review :)


Nyx powder blush in cinnamon [top - right]
I loove this blushh :D :D It's a coral peachy kind of brightish shade. Gorgeous.  Check out the review and swatches over HERE.



ELF mineral booster in tinted

I have raved about how much I adore this in the FULL REVIEW I had done about this. It's just an amazing product :D
 My HG setting powder :D

Dora's Creations Brush
Love this brush, I have one for my puppy and another one for me, this seems to massage my scalp and detangles quite easily :D I hauled about this over HERE




So that's it for my longest favourites of the month ever haha xD

Toodles xD
Dyna
xxx

Products marked with an * were given to me due to giveaway wins :)

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Fun list of favs, I love reading these! Have you tried Rimmel's Airy Fairy? I think you'd like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Tracy D, actually I've seen swatches of it but heard it has some sort of frost or shimmer to it, which pushed me away, since I hate shimmer and frost in my lippies haha. And I'm trying to refrain from buying more pink lipsticks because I have too many haha xD But thank you so much for your comment and suggestion <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your favourites, some are the same as mine and you gave me some new products that I'd like to try mainly the NYX ones. Just wanted to let you know that I have changed the URL for my blog so you will have to re-follow if you still want to. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the lip gloss matches your nails-hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Charlene, thanks for telling me, I-m refollowing :)
    and thank you so much Diana :))

    @Ashley Tiernan:
    I buy from angel's beauty bag: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/angelsbeautybag/
    Joy's cosmetics: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=230565941711&view=all&tid=537812364013
    and Porkdaisy : http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/isyncinc

    These 3 are excellent :D
    I also believe the three have their respective sites but never bought from the sites directly :) Hope this helps hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dyna thank you so much I really want to get some nyx items so thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts