Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipsticks [review and swatches!!]

 Hello guys, 
Remember I hauled about the Rimmel Colour Show Off lipsticks in Shake up Pink and Pink Gossip a while back?? [in THIS post]



PACKAGING

pretty over the top. 
It's a flashing bright pink. 
Not very conservative
Pretty sleek
Dropped it a couple of times and stayed in tact. 

Rimmel Colour Show Off lipsticks in Shake up Pink and Pink Gossip




TEXTURE 

Pretty creamy on application
Not overly matte
but still quite drying



PIGMENTATION

Quite good. 



SHADES

Shake up pink: A neutral bright cool pink
Pink Gossip: A brighter version of shake up pink with shimmer which is not subtle.. but not over the top either. The shimmer doesn't pick up in photos. 
I prefer shake up pink over pink gossip any time.



Rimmel Colour Show Off lipsticks in Shake up Pink and Pink Gossip


Rimmel Colour Show Off lipsticks in Shake up Pink and Pink Gossip



Rimmel Colour Show Off lipsticks in Shake up Pink and Pink Gossip 



Rimmel Colour Show Off lipsticks in Shake up Pink and Pink Gossip

Rimmel Colour Show Off lipstick in Shake up Pink
Rimmel Colour Show Off lipstick in Pink Gossip


LASTING POWER

 Average.
2-3 hours. 



BOTTOM LINE

Uhm. Not to say they're not good, because they are. I could have passed on these though since I have soo many pinks .. but they are high quality lipsticks. Can be a tad drying though. 4/5




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts