FOTD : wearable everyday quick look !!

Hello guys, 
and just because I haven't splashed my face on my blog

I have an FOTD today :D 





What I used:


FACE:
Skin 79 BB Beblesh balm Pink*
ELF tinted moisturiser in honey
ELF cool bronzer
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
NYX blush in peach



EYES:
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF 32 Chistmas edition eyeshadow palette.
Refer to picture below:
Shade #1: browbone highlight
Shade #2: innercorner highlight
Shade #3: all over the lid
Shade #4: crease
Shade #5: lash line
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
ELF clear lash and brow gel





LIPS:
Rimmel Colour Show off lipstick in Pink Gossip
Eyeko London Lips Lipgloss in Shoreditch*





*got these free on giveaways :)

That's it for today guys, 
Hope you find my reviews and posts helpful :) xx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Aww you look amazing, your skin is so beautiful <3

    Xo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noone would ever be able to guess that you used all drugstore & ELF products for this look...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this look and also like your hair here! If you can do a tutorial it would be appreciated from my side ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful!! i love giving ELF love every once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please follow my blog at
    http://theitgirly.blogspot.com/
    I will have makeup tutorials and other general how to's including hair/nails/love.. etc :)

    <3 The It Girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts