HAUL & REVIEW: hair brush by Dora's Creations & hair tips!!!




I already had this brush, but I gave the oldish one to my little adorable pup and bought another one for me. The brush my mum bought at the pet shop is made out of metal and it hurts little Ruby [yup that's her name], Now she's enjoying this brush as much as I do :)

Why do Ruby and I love this brush?
It feels like you're messaging your head and it detangles quite easily. It detangles in the bestest way of all the brushes or combs I previously owned :) Even those wide tooth combs don't do anything for me haha.

REMEMBER guys - AVOID  brushing or combing through your hair while your hair is wet, hair is very very fragile when wet. Instead, I brush it prior to washing :) and believe me my hair tangles so easily, it's a pain in the neck.

For more hair tips - on how to maintain or grow out your hair check out THIS POST.

I bought this brush for like .. €5 at a local bookshop store, and I love it!! Definitely recommended xx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. lol believe it or not, I never brush my hair. It gets so puffy and flies everywhere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts