A Rockin' ELF HAUL!! £38 worth !!!!

 Hello guys,
I have a hauuuuul xD
*whoop whoop*



This is what I got:

ELF regular line therapeutic conditioning balm in orange creme
ELF mineral lipstick in party pink
ELF studio pressed powder in caramel
ELF regular line all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF regular line custom face in glow - natural radiance blusher
ELF studio blush in candid coral
ELF studio line concealer pencil and brush in light
ELF nail polish in innocent
ELF studio line mini eyelash curler new
ELF regular line custom eyes in sage, moondust, golden glow
ELF brightening eye color in ethereal, drama
ELF studio line angled eyeliner brush new

And here is my brown box bundle of joy :D
Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Orange Creme : tried this. Loving it so far.
ELF mineral lipstick in party pink. Another lipstick in my collection yup. And I'm loving it so far.
  
ELF studio pressed powder in caramel. Tried this today. Loving this so far.
I love these All over cover sticks and I got another one in Apricot Beige. I'll compare this to light beige in a seperate post :D
ELF custom face in glow. I have customised my own palette - which I'll talk about in a seperate post and I got this shade to try out. Loved the swatch but haven't tried this on my face yet.


ELF studio blush in candid coral. Everyone raves about this. So I got it. And not too pleased actually. But we'll see.



ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light. You guys all know how much I love this. So I got a lighter shade because the medium one is a shade too dark for me.


ELF nail polish in innocent - wanted a nudish nail polish so I got this one xD


I saw Oxford Jasmine using this. And I was like.. Oh what a cute invention. So I got this. Not too pleased about this though.
ELF custom eyes in sage, moondust, golden glow. A few loose eyeshadows for my lovely customised palette :D
I love these brightening eye colours. I got them in Ethereal and Drama. and.. I got these to depot them in my palette yet again :) I got swatches for you for future posts :)
ELF Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush : one of the new stuff.. and I'm very pleased. You've done well elves :)

That ends my lovely haul for the day :)
Thank you so much for following and supporting me <3 
xxxx

Dyna



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I really dont understand how to use that tiny eyelash-curler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oxford Jasmine has a video about it saying you can curl your inner lashes and outer lashes easier.. but it's one of the products which I'm not liking actually. I'll talk about it soon in a post xxx :) Thank you for commenting hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Candid Coral, but I can see how it wouldn't be for everyone. I love those little $1 eyeshadow quads, ethereal is one of my very favs!! Enjoy all your great stuff..looking forward to future reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tracy :D Actually I think I might have given the wrong impression. I don't think it's a bad product, it's just not exactly what I was going for .. :) Ethereal is definitely awesome for nudeish eyes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with you about the candid coral! the one i love is tickled pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got so many products sweetie, really looking forward to hear what you think about the products :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I bought the tickled pink blush, but haven't opened it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts