REVIEW: TRES EMME Heat Defence Creme Serum !!

Fourth product from the left: TRES EMME Heat Defence Creme Serum


Hello guys xD

So on to another review...

I have had this product for quite a while now, 
it is supposed to control frizz and nourish for soft touchable styles. 

Does it work? 
Yes. 

I like how Tres Emme make simple promises and tend to keep them. 

I always use this prior to heat styling. 

I am not particularly a fan of it as it is a lotion form, as I personally prefer a spray. 

The formula is very easy to work with actually. 

You can see me using this product in my youtube video here:

So that's it xD Let me know if you have tried any tres emme products or hair products that you really really like :)

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. what a great blog! you are so inspirational! if you get the chance, i would love for you to check out mine and give me some of your opinions! :) it would be greatly apprieciated. :)
    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wanting to try TRES EMME for a long time, need to order a few products :)

    Xo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts