REVIEW: TRES EMME Thermal Creations Curl Activator Spray

 


Hello again guys xD
I have had this product for a while and it really is a brilliant product.


PACKAGING:
Pretty sleek and salonesque looking. 
Easy to use. 

CLAIMS:
this product claims to create and hold curls
It is designed to work with heat products. 
It holds even the tightest curl. 
But you're going to have to allow it to dry, 
otherwise it just won't work. 

Do I reccommend? Heck yeah!
and I am going to repurchase as soon as I run out :)



Hope this helps guys. :)

Till the next post..
Stay tuneddd xD

Dyna 
xoxo

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I wanted to buy this product but it's been discontinued! :(


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a shame, I have seen it at my local supermarket though so don't know if it's old stock or not. I have purchase a spray version of it though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts