NYX REVIEW: single eyeshadows [with swatches]






Nyx pressed single eyeshadow


The cryptonite shade came broken packaging wise, but I glued it back and the actual product was not damaged. These are smaller than the nyx blushes if you happen to have them.


Cryptonite: a charcoal coloured eyeshadow with lots of silver glitter. It looks gorgeous with smokey eyes. The colour payoff is really great and I love the silky consistency of this eyeshadow. If you happen to own a nyx blush, I find that the texture is very similar, however, much more pigmented. I wouldn't recommend this colour for everyday wear, it is more of a much more glamorous colour.




Dark brown: A perfect crease colour. I wouldn't call it a dark brown, it is more of a medium brown more than anything. Good for everyday wear. Great texture. Easy to blend. You can definitely use this colour to fill in your brows because it is matte and I have used this to contour too, but you have to use a light hand because of its pigmentation

Side Note: all swatches were not paired with any other product.

You can buy nyx products from nyxcosmetics.com , cherryculture.com, makeupgeek.com, ULTA[US] or ebay sellers.


And because many of you ask, I always bought my nyx products from this EBAY SELLER. And yes, the seller's customer service is really really good :)
Have you heard about nyx? Have you tried any of their products? Any favourite products you'd recommend to this make up junkie? :):) Comment Below :)


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Ooooh! these are so pigmented :) Love the shades. Looking forward to an EOTD with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any ebay sellers to recommend me?
    I love buying makeup from ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/isyncinc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

    http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/oooushop/

    these are the two i have bought from multiple times, but normally I don't stick to a particular seller/s I just search randomly and choose the cheapest best product and best feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts