NYX girls round lipgloss [review with lip and hand swatches!!]

Hello guys,

 I finally have done a facebook fan page :D YAYYY
You can like the page on this page.. if you're logged on to facebook :)
Just hit the "like" button on your right hand side <3 xxxx
I publish codes and offers I get to know about there..
and you can get a first scoop when I post on this blog xx
I can interact with you guys much better there :) xxx

Oh - THE REVIEW--
I have fallen in love with nyx round lipglosses ever since I laid my hands on them.




I have enlarged my nyx round lipgloss collection 
but never came around to do a collective post.
So here you go-
Nyx round lipgloss in apricot, whipped, doll pink, mauve, pinky natural


PACKAGING
Pretty basic packaging. 
Sponge tip applicator just like how I like my glosses
Sometimes the gloss comes out of the packaging whilst closing the packaging. 



TEXTURE
Creamy, glossy, non sticky
Not runny
Love the texture



SMELL
A citrusy kind of dishwashing soap scent ..
which does not bother me at all... xD

SHADES
Apricot
Whipped
Doll Pink
Mauve
Pinky natural



Nyx round lipgloss in apricot, whipped, doll pink, mauve, pinky natural

Nyx girls round lipgloss in apricot, whipped, doll pink, mauve, pinky natural
Nyx girls round lipgloss in apricot, whipped, doll pink, mauve, pinky natural


 
NYX girls round lipgloss in Apricot lip swatch
A corally shade with reddish undertones. It is shimmerless. It is not too pigmented. Quite sheer. But you can build up the colour's intensity. For reference, in the photo I only applied one swipe of colour and my lips are quite pigmented.


 
NYX girls round lipgloss in whipped lip swatch
A nude pink lipgloss with subtle shimmer. I don't usually wear this on its own, I like to pair this with my dead looking nude lipsticks like the ELF mineral lipstick in natural nymph. It's not overly pigmented. Quite sheer, I have to say. I personally don't like it on its own but it looks amazing when paired with other lipsticks :D



 
NYX girls round lip gloss in doll lip swatch
A bright fuchsia pink with purple shimmer. Very pretty. Quite bright but not like scary bright. I have worn this during daytime and I love it. Quite pigmented.




NYX girls round lip gloss in mauve lip swatch
A cool toned muted pink which is quite pigmented. No shimmer. No frost.
Very pretty.



Nyx girls round lipgloss in pinky natural lip swatch
A warmer slightly brighter more pigmented version of nyx round lipgloss in mauve. 
Very pretty. No shimmer. No frost.

FINISH
 they have a glossy finish but all glosses vary in their finish.. refer to above descriptions.

LASTING POWER
Average: 2-4 hours.


BOTTOM LINE
These glosses are amazing. Definitely an awesome buy.
4.9/5


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i like every single color
    thanks for taking the time to swatch every color yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! And I love your lips! Must get me some of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! I love the nude colors on you, so cute!

    Come follow me?

    http://familyismyonlylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their lipglosses, they are so creamy and non sticky. I want to collect each color haha :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your feedback guys.. love you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I really want to get these lip glosses :)

    - Jasmine
    http://jazzymonee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lip-gloss helps to add more volume to your lips and make them look fuller and highlight them on the face. Thus, women with thick lips are generally advised to use it very sparingly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts