Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color [review with hand and lip swatches!!]

Hello guys,
ever since Ariana of She Walks in Beauty raved about the Wet n Wild lipstick HERE
I just HAD to get my hands on these lippies. 
And knowing the determined little lippie-craving freak, 
I actually did. 
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Mauve Outta Here 907C, Bare it All 902C


So I hauled about these over HERE
and I have been postponing this post ever since because I have another two lippies on their way 
and I wanted to post one single blog post about these. 
But the package I am waiting for still hasn't arrived, so I'll do the review now, and I'll update the review as soon as I can with all the other swatches. 
and of course I'll let you know when that happens. 

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Mauve Outta Here 907C, Bare it All 902C


PACKAGING
 I don't like the cap of the product - it makes it cheap looking.
If the cap were black it would give it a sleek look. 
Also, the names of these products are only written on the plastic thing it comes with them. 
Then there's just a code. 
Also, it is quite easy to catch the product against the cap since there is a part which doesn't scroll down. 
Given that the cap is transparent it makes it a little yucky everytime you catch product against the cap.
Also, I had a problem with the Mauve Outta Here 907C, it just got loosened from the rest and the lipstick went literally against the cap. 


Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All 902C



TEXTURE
Semi- matte finish
No shimmer
No frost
A little drying because it's matte
Very pigmented
One swipe of product and you get the desirable shade. 
Not hard to transfer on your lips
You get quite a lot of product :)


STAYING POWER
 A little more than your average concealer lipstick 
-[ I don't get why I wrote concealer the first time around lol]
I would say 3-4 hours.
These actually last longer than that on me.
These last like 4-6 hours depending whether I ate, drank, bit my lip and whatever.


SHADES
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color Mauve Outta Here 907C: 
a bright purple pink which is on the cool side
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color Bare it All 902C: 
a brown peachy nude which does not wash me out

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All 902C, Mauve Outta Here 907C
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Mauve Outta Here 907C
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All 902C
BOTTOM LINE
Definitely worth the try, as you can see I got two other shades on the way. 
They can easily be dupes of higher end products :)
4.5/5


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have the mauve it over,just peachy,and the hot pink one and love them the just peachy is my fave its perfect for spring!!! I'm happy they worked out for you as well woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh that's soooo reassuring :D I have just peachy and pink suga on the way and I'm so excited to try them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the price & the staying power these are totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww I like both shades, so pretty! I'm adding them to my wishlist! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww these shades are gorgeous, LOVING that pink color :)

    Xo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are pretty shades, great price to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I want the Mauve Outta Here one so bad!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts