DUPE ALERT #9!! : Sleek Powder Pink vs Revlon Pink Pout !!

aaand another dupe post it is  :D


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop, Sleek Pout Polish tinted lip conditioner in Powder Pink

When the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss came out youtube gurus and beauty bloggers 
went crazy for them especially one of the initially limited edition shades,
Pink Pop. 

Now Sleek Make Up recently came out with a new shade called Powder Pink 
which I find highly similar to the Revlon one. 



Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop, Sleek Pout Polish tinted lip conditioner in Powder Pink
  
Sleek Pout Polish tinted lip conditioner in Powder Pink, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop

What do you guys think?
Yes, the packaging is very different,
but I think the shades are really really similar.
The texture is slightly different - the Revlon one is glossy, the Sleek one not as much
the Sleek one is also brighter and perhaps more on the cool side.
The sleek one is also more pigmented.

I would rate this a 95% dupe :D



*I got the sleek pout polish on a giveaway win

Till another dupe post.. take care guys :D



Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Hmmm they are actually very similar... even in their respective containers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right??!! I thought so too. and the funny thing is.. it was only as I was swatching them when I realised ahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so similar to each other. I have been wanting to get Pink Pop for the longest time. Need to look for it on ebay :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats awesome! thanks for shareing i dont have sleek here but i do have revlon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts