Swap the Swag #1 : Revlon Colorstay Steel Impressions eyeshadow Palette :)

Hello guys, 
Early in March I swapped the Sleek Pout Polish in Perfect Plum 
with Revlon Steel Impressions eyeshadow palette.

I did the swap with the lovely Carla from Mad Giraffe
and I suggest you go check out her blog, she's a very nice person 
and her blog is really cute :D

This is what I got:


 Revlon Colorstay 12 hr eyeshadow Steel Impressions eyeshadow Palette


I'll do a full review with swatches on this as soon as I can :D


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts