REVIEW: ELF regular line crease brush !!!

ELF regular line crease brush
ELF essentials crease brush



Hello guys, 
I don't know if you've seen my ELF haul post way back in THIS post..

I have been postponing this review ever since I got it. 

But the truth is that, I hardly ever reach for it. 
I initially thought it was going to be exactly like the ELF professional blending brush, 
which I love. 
But this one is shorter, more coarse, and less professionally done. 


I thought it was going to dupe the ELF studio contour brush. 
It just doesn't. 
The ELF studio contour brush  is 10x better. 

I don't think it's a brush which is worth throwing out, 
but neither is it a must-have. 

Take it from me, 
stick to the studio contour brush and the professional blending brush.  

I don't reccommend the ELF professional crease brush, and I litterally only use it when all of my other brushes are dirty.

I still recommend the ELF studio contour brush [REVIEW HERE]
and the ELF regular line blending brush [REVIEW HERE]





ELF regular line blending brush, ELF regular line crease brush

ELF regular line blending brush, ELF regular line crease brush



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I don't have this brush but it sounds like one I can take a pass on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the elf blending brush. I dont like it that much either..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts