DUPE ALERT #8 Maybelline Pink Please VS ELF Runway Pink!!

Hii xD
I'm going to get to the point here haha ..

Ever since I got one of my first ever lipsticks.. 
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please,
I went ballistic with lipsticks and have been growing my lipstick collection ..

This Maybelline lipstick is discontinued, and it is one of the prettiest shades ever. 
I want to find a dupe desperately.
The closest shade I have found is ELF's mineral lipstick in Runway Pink

It is, however, less coral, more pink and more light than the Maybelline Pink Please Lipstick.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please, ELF mineral lipstick in Runway Pink
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please, ELF mineral lipstick in Runway Pink 
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please, ELF mineral lipstick in Runway Pink

I would rate this a 70% dupe though :)

Don't you think they look similar?? Or is it just me?


Lots of virtual hugs,

Dyna :D

xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company.

Comments

  1. you are right but i think..Mabelline is one shade dark from ELF lippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I love Maybelline's lipsticks but here the shade of ELF is more lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old is the Maybelline Pink please? >_<"
    I guess NZ really does get things last.. It hasn't been discontinued here yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had it for like a year or so Jen :) But it hasn't been discontinued for long :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts