REVIEW: TRES EMME Smooth Memory frizz control straightening spray!!

 

 Hello guys xD
I have had this product for a while. 
And even though I don't straighten my hair that often, 
I like to use this with my fringe
and every now and then whenever I straighten my hair.

This product is supposed to train hair to remember its straight smooth style. 

I actually find that my hair is easier to straighten when using this product. 

It is not going to do any miracles, 
this product is going to work with your natural hair texture, 
so if your hair is not easy to straighten,
by using this product it is not suddenly going to be extremely easy to straighten. 

It is going to help, especially if you're prone to having frizz :) 

 Packaging-wise, this product is very salon-esque.. 
Easy to use and professionally done. 

The formula is not particularly concentrated, no. 
But for the price I just cannot complain about that :)

Repurchase? Probably not.. Just because I'd like to test out different products unless a certain product really really impresses me. 

Hope this helps guys. :)

Till the next post..
Stay tuneddd xD

Dyna 
xoxo

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Their products do smell great thou don't they :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, I adore it :D
    actually I forgot to say that, thanks for pointing it out :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts