REVIEW: ELF studio line mini eyelash curler!!

ELF studio line mini eyelash curler

Hello again guys, 

I saw this product a while back on a video made by Oxford Jasmine.. 
and I thought... 
what a cute idea.

Having short uncurled natural lashes, 
anything which claims to be able to enhance my lashes tempt me too much.

This one, however, 
didn't impress me at all so far.
I used it 3-4 times but it isn't doing a lot for me.

Keep in mind that I adore ELF's regular line mechanical eyelash curler [REVIEW HERE]

Back to this eyelash curler. 
Why am I not so impressed with this?


ELF studio mini eyelash curler

ELF studio mini eyelash curler
ELF studio mini eyelash curler



A - there is no rubber grip to it.. and the actual eyelash curler is quite sturdy
B- the rubber strip continuously keeps falling off. 
C- this is only very slightly bent i.e. very very easy to pinch your eyes [something which never happened with the ELF regular line one]
D- Doesn't curl very well

I love the concept, but so far this is doing nothing for me.
It also comes with an extra rubber grip.
Will keep you updated in a full review. 

UPDATE!!
I stand by what I have said. I have nothing to add to this review.
This is one of the few products I would NOT recommend.

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts