ELF luscious liquid lipsticks [review with swatches!!] #strawberry & perfect pink

ELF luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink - the shade is not rosy - the camera just didn't pick up the shade right.

ELF luscious liquid lipstick in strawberry in packaging - true to colour
ELF luscious liquid lipstick - One of my ultimate favourite glosses after multiple uses
ELF luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink and depotted luscious liquid lipstick in strawberry


Hello guys, 
back with another ELF review!!
You guys all know how much I love the company .. 
and most of their stuff are a hit.. but some are a miss.

This one is the former!!!
It's a goood ol' HIT!!!
YAY!!


THE TEXTURE
thick texture, 
moisturising,
smoothe on the lips


THE PIGMENTATION
not a lipstick kind of pigmentation,
but very pigmented for a gloss!!
amazing :D

THE SMELL
not a huge fan, 
it's a kind of surgical minty smell, 
but it's ok. 
Just not a huge fan haha

THE PERFORMANCE
fades very nicely
no drying patches or anything


LASTING POWER
pretty good,
slightly better than the NYX round lipglosses and NYX mega shines too.
THE PACKAGING
Now the packaging says you need to twist it for like 10-12 times to get the product out. 
It's more than that -like 30 or something. 
But- I heard a lot of people complaining about this
You only do this the first time..
So no big deal here


WHY IS THE STRAWBERRY ONE DEPOTTED?
When I got it, I starting twisting it just like I did with the perfect pink one,
but 
The top part popped off ahahha.
Contacted ELF UK customer care and as always they handled it brilliantly and gave me a refund. 
They also very kindly told me they'll do a check on their supply in the warehouse to avoid such incident again.
Isn't that nice of them ? :D 

I depotted the lipgloss in order to swatch it and stuff, knowing I'll probably not use it since I don't like tins and using my fingers to apply lip products. 


THE SHADES

Perfect Pink: a muted milky pink shade. This is a bit weird to describe. It is not cool, neither warm. Not bright  but not a nude either. It's a perfect pink haha. And I can see it suiting a lot of skintones :D No shimmer, no frost here :D

Strawberry: This looks like a peachy nude pink on the site. This is one of the deceptive swatches on the site. It's a warm red gloss with purple shimmer which doesn't make the lips overly shimmery, mostly it doesn't transfer. Hence the glitter is micro glitter :D Not my shade though.

Left to right: ELF luscious liquid lipstick in strawberry and perfect pink




 BOTTOM LINE:

 I definitely reccomend these, very much so. I honestly don't have my eyes on any other shades but perfect pink will be a repurchase for sure :D




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love the pink one actually :D :D and funnily enough, I love pink lips but hate pink eyeshadow on me ahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have it in pink lemonade and i love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts