Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss [review with lip swatches!!!]

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef, Pink Pop


When I first heard about these my mind flipped. 
I just HAD to get these. 
Holly Ann Aeree raved about these.. and a ton other beauty gurus. 

So after hours of searching online, 
I just couldn't find these for cheap. 
So I found them in the nearest shop and got these for €10.50 each.
Crazy! 
When in the US people get these for like.. what? $5 ?? 
Oh well. 
My luck. 
So are they worth it??



PACKAGING
 So expensive looking. 
Aren't they cute??
Love the packaging!!
Packaging :)



TEXTURE
Quite creamy, 
not sticky
not runny
similar to NYX round lipsticks.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef



LASTING POWER
Pretty average.. 
2 hours perhaps?


SHADES
Pink Pop: a cool, bright pink 
Coral Reef: a muted gorgeous coral with a hint of peach to it

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss swatch in Coral Reef, Pink Pop
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss swatch in Coral Reef, Pink Pop





BOTTOM LINE
Definitely awesome :) I would definitely repurchase coral reef :)
Worth checking out guys, and I have my eye on peach petal too :D *greedy look*



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i really want pink pop, it looks so pretty :) I really love the packaging, they remind me of Chanel lipglosses :)

    Xo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have coral reef and peach petal but I really don't like them! Coral reef looks much better on you though! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts