How to: Make your own Make Up Brush Holder!!

Hello guys,
Today I'm sharing with you guys how I made my own brush holder. 
and how you can too :D

All you need is:

#1 PlasticContainer of your choice
#2 Some sort of rhinestones or fish tank stones 
#3 Decorate [optional]

and here is my Make up Brush Holder:


 

Remember you can do this out of stuff you can find at your dollar/pound/euro shops xD 


Hope you liked it and perhaps it inspires you to do your own brush holder. 

Till the next post :) 
Toodles xD

Dyna 
xxx

Comments

  1. These is such a great idea, thank you for sharing <3

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. with скольки of the years possible to begin skulks?

    discount fioricet
    Prozac generic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts