SUGARPILL eyeshadows [reviews and swatches!!!]

TOP: Midori, Buttercupcake BOTTOM: Afterparty, Poison Plum



Eyeshadow palette's mirror :)



I have had these eyeshadows for a while, 
and after all the raving on youtube and blogs I was so excited to try them out. 

This is a customised palette with 4 individual shades placed onto one palette. 
The palette is typical of the Addicted to Pretty collection.

The four shades I have are Buttercupcake, Poison Plum, Midori and Afterparty.

 PACKAGING:
Loving these palettes.
Big mirror
Cute design
closes magnetically 
amazing
and very practical.

TEXTURE:
Amazing. 
The texture is not powdery, 
highly pigmented, 
with little fallout. 
No need for primer to extract vibrancy of shades. 
But I suggest using a primer to avoid creasing.


SHADES:
Butterupcake :a matte yellow vibrant shade which is very very pigmented.
Poison Plum: a purple shade with subtle shimmer. 
Midori: a mossy green shade which is not over the top but not boring either. Has shimmer.
Afterparty: An aquamarine blue shade with shimmer. Very pretty.
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Midori
Sugarpill eyeshadow in buttercupcake
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Afterparty


Sugarpill eyeshadow in Poison Plum



Sugarpill eyeshadows in Midori, Butterupcake, Afterparty, Poison Plum




Sugarpill eyeshadows in Midori, Butterupcake, Afterparty, Poison Plum




Sugarpill eyeshadows in Midori, Butterupcake, Afterparty, Poison Plum



Sugarpill eyeshadows in Midori, Butterupcake, Afterparty, Poison Plum











BOTTOM LINE:
Quite pricey, but if you happen to find a shade that you use a lot go for it since you get a ton of product and the quality is amazing.





FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product from a giveaway win and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love Midori, its such a pretty color :)
    Please do a look with these? :)

    Xo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts