DUPE ALERT #6 !!! Maxfactor Angelic and NYX Thalia lipsticks !!

Left to Right: Max factor Lipfinity #020 Angelic, NYX round lipstick in thalia
Left to Right: Max factor Lipfinity #020 Angelic, NYX round lipstick in thalia
Left to Right: Max factor Lipfinity #020 Angelic, NYX round lipstick in thalia

Max factor Lipfinity #020 Angelic
NYX round lipstick in Thalia


Do you see the similarity as much as I do..??

These products are different to be honest, 
Max factor Lipfinity #020 Angelic is a stain [which was freshly applied in the swatch]
NYX round lipstick in Thalia is more of a creamy lipstick with less lasting power
The packaging is also different since Max factor has a lipgloss tube which is liquid in texture and dries to a matte finish, and comes with a conditioning balm to make it glossy.
NYX round lipstick is more of a typical lipstick packaging ..
Thalia is shimmerless whereas Angelic has a slight subtle shimmer to it
I personally would choose the NYX lipstick over the Maxfactor one, because the Maxfactor one doesn't feel good at all on the lips.

I would give this a 75% dupe .. the swatch doesn't really show that much similarity but on the lips they essentially look the same .. 

Till another dupe post.. take care guys :D

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. If the NYX is the MaxFactor's dupe... it can be considered as a cruelty free version of the MaxFactor's lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, i cant wait for your review on the bronzer. Going to read it before buying it :)

    Xo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Your blog is pretty cool. I follow you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photo are amazing! beautiful blog!
    I just registered. I'm an Italian girl who writes about beauty, pass by me if you like!

    http://thatredpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts