OOTD and FOTD - 4/11/10


This is my first OOTD and my first FOTD.




FOTD

The lighting sort of washes out the colours so sorry for the bad photo quality guys.






What I used:


FACE:
ELF all over cover stick in light beige and honey [REVIEW]
ELF tinted moisturiser in honey
ELF complexion perfection [REVIEW]
ELF HD powder
ELF studio blush in gotta glow
ELF warm bronzer [REVIEW]
NYX blush in peach [REVIEW]



EYES:

ELF eye primer and liner sealer [primer side]
ELF brightening eye colour in butternut [REVIEW]
ELF gel liner in black
AVON mascara supershock [REVIEW]
L'OREAL voluminous original mascara


LIPS:
NYX lipgloss in whipped







OOTD

I was just wearing black tights, denim skirt, flat heeled black boots and the pink top.



You can buy that exact same top from boohoo.com It is on clearance for only £6!! DIRECT LINK HERE





Comments

  1. Thanks :) you're really sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog, im following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christine, that's so nice of you. If you have any requests or questions feel free to bring them forward hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, thanks for following my blog, just coming by to follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Justine that's very nice of you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts