ELF : MIST and SET product update!!



This is a product update of ELF mist and set. Since many of you are interested in this product, I decided to share my experience so far with the product. I have been contacted by elf and they are trying to resolve the issue about the leaking of the one I got [AWESOME customer service!!]. Aside from that, I opened the product and tried it. I did not find any detectable perfumes or horrible smell, it smells like tap water, if that makes any sense- but it does not bother me. Dries up pretty quick and does NOT make your face feel sticky. I do not know whether the product makes your make up last a long time or whether it compares to MODEL IN A BOTTLE make up setting spray yet.  I love that the product is portable so that you can fit it in your bag. Also, I love that it has NO alcohol in the product, unlike Model in a bottle. I shall review this further on my blog and perhaps on my youtube channel too.


Thank you for reading guys and subscribe for more reviews and girly posts :D xx

 Subscribe to my youtube channel here guys.

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thanks girl :) I definitely want to try it! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also ordered the mist spray, but i dont like how it smellsw :S

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys:D
    I have another post about the ELF mist and set, if you want to check that out use the link below:

    http://xdynax.blogspot.com/2010/11/cheaper-version-of-model-in-bottle-vs.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use it for pigments and foiling- it works awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts