Duo Eyelash Adhesive Glue Review
















[[Fill the poll on your right for me guys, that shall guide me onto what you would like to see in my blog. It only takes a second guys x ]]




Inspired by the amazing youtube guru Rosebud143 [CHANNEL HERE], I decided to give false lashes a go about 2 years ago and I just wanted to share with you this bad experience of mine. So I went to the phramacists/ drugstore and asked her for a pair of falsies. She showed me some pairs from ArtDeco, which, were nothing special to be honest. I asked her for some glue to actually glue them to my eye. This is the funny part, which was not so funny at the time A. She did not tell me they actually come with a glue. B. She gave me a PERMANENT glue. AND it took me a while to realise it was permanent. Fail Result: several eye watering experiences messing up my whole make up just to glue them against my eye, painful methods to take them off and having a 2 cm piece of fake lashes stuck to my eye for 3 weeks. Yup. I've been there. PS. If that ever happens to you with a permanent lash glue, Olive Oil breaks the permanent lash glue.


Ok, so I had not given up on false lashes. So I kept researching and researching for the best lash glue out there. And I found DUO EYELASH glue. I believe there is a surgical and non surgical version of the product which dry clear. There also is another one which dries black, which I've never tried, and I may try it one day.
This review is about the surgical clear version of the product.



You get a ton of product, ½ oz to be exact, and considering you only use a couple of drops every time you use it, this will last you a long time. Some people say that this thing is pricey, but I honestly don't think so because it will last for a long time, plus- it works brilliantly.

Make sure that you allow 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky, because otherwise it will be harder to put on. It dries to a rubbery texture and lasts a long time.


To remove it. I simply soak a cotton pad with my make up remover and place it against my eye, and after a couple of seconds if I gently slide the cotton pad down a few times, the eyelash immediately looses the grip from your eye. The eyelash stays in perfect shape, even if you use cheap lashes, you can reuse them because they remain in perfect shape. Of course, if you want to reuse them, make sure you take off the excess glue off and mascara if you applied mascara over them.


I suggest you buy the surgical one so that if accidentally you get the glue in your eyes, it will immediately clump up and make sure it won't damage you eye. I never got it in my eye because the texture is not runny. P.S. The new packaging does not say that it is surgical on the packaging.


The non surgical and the black one, I believe have a stronger hold but I suggest the duo surgical one since I have not tried the other two. And I NEVER had any problem with my lashes falling out if I glued them right in the first place.


You can buy this from ebay, MAC stores, and online sites.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Hi Dyna :)
    I have both the black one and the non surgical grade one.The black one is fabulous,but it is a pain to remove it.
    The surgical grade is still the best.
    I carry the black one with me in case my tights have a hole in them.It is more flexible than clear nail polish.

    Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's an awesome tip :) I honestly would ve never thought I'd use it like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Till now i had only heard about Fevikwik Instant adhesive product and super glue for instant bonding of rubber, plastic, wood, etc products. I have also used Fevikwik to glue my shoes But this product is totally different thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most common plastic is drying adhesive. They have two types, the first one is a solvent-based adhesives, contact adhesives, rubber cement, like white glue.

    High Temperature Epoxy Adhesive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts