HAUL: 88 WARM PALETTE with youtube video!!

I received my 88 warm palette and I decided to do a video about it.

This is an awesome palette. I promise you a good full review with good photos guys.

CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO GO SEE THE VIDEO OF THE INITIAL REVIEW!!



you can buy this palette from HERE!!






FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have something for you and for all of my followers :) Please do check it out :)

    Stay pretty Dyna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute palette, the colors are really pretty :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they really are christine, but weirdly enough there's this one shade, matte white, which is pressed so hard you cannot use the product, but that's just one.. the rest is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The palette looks just great :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of my coastal scents palettes they are so pretty and pigmented!! my favorite is the metal mania palette I recommend it to everyone! =]

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually this is not from coastal scents, it is from ebay. but i believe they are identical since they are both made in hong kong. coastal scents just changes the packaging. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Nice : )
    Ordered A Palette From The Same Seller . . Can't Wait To Get It !
    x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts