Final Review of ELF studio mist and set setting spray :D


I have tried the little experiment I told you about in the previous ELF studio mist and set post . This is what happened: the swatch of the eyeshadow with the ELF mist and set was really resistant as I rubbed my hand against the two swatches. The other one faded quite easily. I still don't think it is as good as MODEL IN A BOTTLE setting spray because that holds your make up superbly. BUT. I love the ELF one now because the product has no perfumes in it, unlike Model in a bottle Make up setting spray and I love that ELF's packaging is much more portable [if you don't get one that leaks - because I got a defective one.] And I love that the ELF one is not sticky at all whereas Model in a bottle feels a bit funny on your skin once it dries. The ELF one takes longer to dry but what the hell, it's well worthed for the price. I'll definitely buy more and more in the future. THANK YOU ELF :D:D

Do I recommend? YUP!

You can buy this from HERE guys. [UK]
or HERE if you're from the US.

To read more reviews by me on this product click HERE and HERE.


Dyna
xxx

Follow me for more beauty reviews :D xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. yay! can't wait to get my package.

    this is reassuring

    thanks for the post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts