FOTD: blue smokey eyes





I know this is a funny angle. but yeah whatever.


Photo with flash. - yep the colours are washed out..


I used:

Face:
MAX FACTOR lasting performance foundation in Natural Beige
ELF Mineral Booster in Tinted
ELF all over cover sticks in light beige and honey
NYX  blush in pinky
ELF blush in gotta glow
NYX blush in taupe
ELF warm bronzer
ELF all over colour stick in spotlight



Eyes:

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Maybelline Define a Line in Black
a couple of blue: matte, metallic and shimmer shades on one of the palettes I bought from ebay [which I cannot find on ebay- Sorry]
ELF angelic mineral eyeshadow - inner eye colour
ELF innocent mineral eyeshadow - brow highlight
falsies from ebay. something like these
L'OREAL voluminous original mascara [review here]
AVON supershock mascara [review here]
ELF eyebrow kit in ash

Lips:
NYX rose slim lip pencil [review here]
NYX round lipstick in power [review here]



I hope you enjoyed this look. This was for a night out so I don't wear this kind of make up for during the day. Thanks you for reading and if you'd like more FOTDs comment below. Actually I'm not sure if this is an FOTD, because I didn't wear it during the day, I wore it last saturday night.


DYNA
xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts