BIOLASH - haul & review #1 - lash lengthening product



Because this is a product that starts working after months of use, I decided to split this review in two: initial review and final review. In this initial review I shall include initial reaction and the packaging and overall product. In the final review, after the tube is finished I shall include whether the product actually works, the extent of length I have observed [ if any] and whether I recommend this product or not.

I got this product on ebay at an introductory price. This product claims that it works as well as lilash, and I have to say I never tried lilash, because I would not spent that much money on something I'm not sure if it works or not.

These are the ingredients: 

Red Ginseng extract, Eclipta Prostrate extract, Blue Pea extract, Ginkgo Biloba extract, Gota Kola extract and Vitamins (Pro vitamin B5, vitamin B3, vitamin C

What I don't like. The smell is so disgusting, sort of herbal but not the yummy ones. I just hate it. But it goes away after a while.

The Packaging. It comes in a little pink box and the tube itself is just like a lipgloss tube, which I find really weird because the other lash lengthening product come in a sortof eyeliner tube, even the applicator.

How I use it. I use this product just like you would use an eyeliner and mascara. I use this before and after I sleep. Your lashes have to be makeup free, and it does take a couple of minutes to fully dry. And you should wait till it fully dries before putting any mascara on. I have used this for a couple of days and I haven't noticed any lengthening or any other effect on my lashes. But it is still too early to say whether the product works or not.

I have accidentally got the product in my eye, it made my eyes teary but easily wears off.

For reference: I have stick straight short lashes


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Aw, I was hoping this was an older post and I could find the second review. Well, it's been almost a month, have you been using it? How is it working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I haven't yet finished the tube that is why I haven't done the second review. I haven't seen anything dramatic so far, perhaps it strengthened my lashes, but I will do the final review after I finish the tube because the seller said that one full tube will give you a good result.

    Thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts