HAUL: kabuki brush with pouch



COMPARING IT TO ELF FACE KABUKI



This is my ebay haul for today. I wanted a cheap buffer brush to blend my blush, bronzer and highlighter together. I already had the elf kabuki, but that I find, is best to be used with face powders etc because of its density.

Now this one is slightly smaller in size and even the actual diameter of the brush, is definitely smaller. It comes with a faux leather pouch and the both the kabuki that comes with it, and also the elf face kabuki fits perfectly and does not damage the brush. I love the plastic packaging it comes with, it retain the original size of the brush and you can also use it when travelling. The actual brush is super soft, but not as soft as elf kabuki face brush.

I honestly was very much surprised with how fast the item came to me, within 6 days of payment, I got the item from Hong Kong all the way to Malta. I usually have to wait for like 2 months to get my item from Hong Kong. Pretty impressive right?

As soon as I got it, it started shedding a bit, but when I used it on my face, no shedding at all. I used it to blend my blush, bronzer and highlight and it works brilliantly. I'm definitely recommending this one to you guys. Plus- it's super cheap.

I don't own anything from MAC, so there is no actual brush I can compare this to. But I'm a bargain shopper, so for what it costs, it's definitely worth the try. And if you don't like the brush [which I doubt will happen] the pouch may come super handy for other applicators.

You can buy the same item from HERE

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review! :) do you prefer this one of the ELF one? x

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey steph, actually I use them both for separate purposes because the elf kabuki face brush is perfect to apply pressed powders, setting powders, hd powders etc. I use this one to blend my blush bronzer and highlight to a smooth finish. :) I love them both. but if I only had to stick to one, I'd choose the elf face kabuki as it is super soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im looking forward to seeing the concealer palette and curler that you bought from ebay :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts