HAUL: gel liners!!






This is my gel liner haul. I received my 5 liners from ebay this week and they look gorgoeous. Have been using them every day this week. I'll fully review them with swatches and everything so stay tuned for that guys :)




These are the colours I got:

EG03 Shimmer Sky Line
EG04 True Black
EG10 Deep Purple
EG14 Deep Sky Line
EG15 Shimmer Sexy Pink
Free double ended liner brush




You can buy these from HERE!!







FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. these look so pretty, i want that blue, pink and purple one :)

    Looking forward to the reviews :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to see the swatches of these!

    Looking at the jars/packaging, they look slightly different to the ones I bought. So I might go and buy me some of these too.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll try to do a review as soon as i can for you guys :) they're definitely worth the try :) :) thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts