HAUL: cheap camouflage concealer palette

Hello guys, I have another haul for you today.


So I was always interested in buying several concealers, and its super awesome to have them all in one palette. Plus. It's super cheap. I am basically convinced that this is identical to that of coastal scents without a logo. Because coastal scents get their products from Hong Kong, they just basically enhance the packaging of the original version, either by just putting logos or whatever and advertise the products as their own. They sell their products for much more than the hong kong sellers on ebay. At least that is what I believe.

the very first shade is a shimmering white cream, which you can use as a base for your inner corner or brow bone. Also, you can use this as a highlight.

There is a green shade, a lavender shade, a yellow shade. Concealers for fair, medium and dark complexions and also for different undertones. How great is that??

this is what it looks like closed



Why would you need GREEN concealer?
to conceal redness including acne, blemishes, zits or red patches on your skin.

What about YELLOW concealer ?
to conceal blueish areas on your skin including dark under eye circles or bruises.

And LAVENDER concealer?
to conceal yellow tones on your face including yellow bruises or skin imperfections


When you camouflage your skin with green, yellow or lavender concealer make sure you use the right concealer that matches your skin tone to hide the coloured concealer.

Texture wise, I have not used it yet but will keep you updated after a while guys.

You can buy this camouflage concealer palette HERE


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not going to gain whatsoever if you happen to purchase the product. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This looks amazing! I would have never guessed it was not branded! :D Thanks for sharing hun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, it looks great. Yet another product I want to buy! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it good or bad?? i just want to know shall i buy it?? bcuz i have terrible dark circles and my skin is combination skin...so plz help me out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no babe.. I don't like it all that much.. it's an okay product. I LOVE the skinfood salmon dark circle concealer I got from ebay .. I featured it in my video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3NF5J44c-0&feature=youtu.be I have really bad under eye circles, my eye area is rather dry, but I set this with powder anyway.. looks natural and great .. I will be doing a thorough review about that too xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts