Cheaper version of MODEL IN A BOTTLE? [ vs ELF Mist and Set ]

Comparing ELF Mist and Set with Model in a Bottle make up setting spray..

MODEL IN A BOTTLE make up setting spray
ELF mist and set [on your right]




Well I have done this little experiment, I placed 2 swatches of eyeshadow on my hand separated by a few cms. On one I sprayed Model in a bottle, on the other I placed ELF mist and set. I rubbed my hand quite hard and whilst Model in a bottle stayed put and ignored every effort that I made, the ELF one faded away with very little effort. I hate trashing a product that belongs to a company that I adore, but this is not as good as Model in a bottle. I shall try a new experiment to see whether the product is any good. I will compare a swatch with ELF mist and set on and another with no spray on, to see whether the product has any effect on make up and I shall keep you updated. Thank you guys for reading :D Stay tuned :D

Dyna
xxx

Follow me for more beauty junk :D xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts