FOTD: easy daytime wearable smokey eye + my fav nude lip







FACE:
ELF tinted moisturiser in honey
ELF all over cover sticks in honey and light beige - review
ELF complexion perfection - review
ELF warm bronzer - review
NYX blush in peach - review
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance


EYES:

ELF eye primer and liner sealer stick [primer side] - review
ELF all over cover stick in spotlight
88 warm palette
ELF gel liner in black - review
L'OREAL volume million lashes
L'OREAL voluminous mascara original - review
ELF eyebrow kit in ash
NYX eyeshadow in dark brown - review
NYX slim eye pencil in white - review

 LIPS

NYX orange soda - review
ELF mineral lipstick in runway pink




MY FAVOURITE NUDE LIP COMBO:


NYX orange soda +ELF mineral lipstick in runway pink
This is my fav nude lip ever. I mean I wouldn't wear something like nyx orange soda on its own. Or ELF natural nymph on its own. But this lip combo is so wearable, I even wear it during the day. It's like a peachy pink perfect not dead looking nude lip.

Comments

  1. OMG, you're so gorgeous. Thanks for following my blog. I really appreciated. I enjoy your blog a lot! Especially the ELFs post. I love ELF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweety I shall be having much more elf posts soon :) I have 2 haul posts coming and many reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts