Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadows [review with swatches] & a make up look !!

HELLO GUYS !!
As many of you know Wet n Wild is not a worldwide company.. it's based in the US and barely anyone sells it online. 
I did find it on ebay though so I got it off there. 

I'm a huge fan of Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors,  so I decided to try these out too. 
I got the shades in Brulee, Penny and Nutty. 

and here's what I think:


 




PACKAGING
I quite like it, you get a very nice amount of eyeshadow
Closes securely,
Clear lid. 
I quite like this.


TEXTURE
Nice and smooth..
not gritty at all and applies silky smooth. 


PIGMENTATION
Very pigmented. Very pleased with the shades that I got.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Single eyeshadow in brulee, penny, nutty


SHADES
Brulee: A cream white nude shade with a pink undertone
Penny: A metallic rusty orange with a reddish undertone and golden sheen
Nutty: I wish I didn't get this one... because I have NYX single eyeshadow iced mocha which is very similar to this. I want the envy shade *stomps feet* Anyway.. this is a metallic grey taupe shade

Wet n Wild Color Icon Single eyeshadow in brulee, penny, nutty

FALLOUT
Barely any, 
none of the shades are powdery.

LASTING POWER
Lasts all day over a primer
BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE these single eyeshadows.. 
I wish I got envy instead of nutty..
but I really am glad to have these. 
HIGHLY recommended.


using Wet n Wild Color Icon Single eyeshadow in penny, nutty



using Wet n Wild Color Icon Single eyeshadow in penny, nutty

using Wet n Wild Color Icon Single eyeshadow in penny, nutty
using Wet n Wild Color Icon Single eyeshadow in brulee

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I really really want to get nutty it looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Wet&Wild and Nyx weren't that hard to get in Europe!!! These eyeshadows look lovely, especially penny. I'm so envious...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty look, I love these WnW singles..especially Brulee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts