FOTD navy blue smokey eye!!! feat Wet n Wild Pride!!!

Hello guys!!
I hope you're all gooooood. 
I have a FOTD today..
Now sorry for the crappy photos.. this was like 6am.. 
and I hadn't any natural light so I had to use my lamp which made me look super yellow. 
Haha. Anyway.. 

here are the photos:



and here's what i used:

FACE
ELF studio tinted moisturiser spf20 in beige
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio pressed powder in buff, almond
ELF studio complexion perfection
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Pride. Matte Navy Blue, frosty white, matte white
NYX single eyeshadows in skin tight, vanilla sky
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Greed. Matte Black
ELF studio cream eyeliner in black
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black

EYEBROWS
ELF eyebrow kit in light
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef 
[first photo - then I changed my mind and wore the sleek one instead. ]
Sleek Pout Polish in Sugar May

 That's it for today, 
thank you so much for tuning in xxx
and don't forget to hit the follow button if you like what you see xD

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Mmm this is really pretty, and eye-catching!
    Visit B&S sometimes <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts