FOTD !! simple quick glam look :)

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a FOTD today.. the look is quite simple really and practically everyone can do it. 
It's imple, quick, fun, and glam xD 

Here are the photos:

















and here's what I used:



FACE
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in soft nude 03
ELF mineral foundation spf15 in warm
ELF compressed powder in apricot beige
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
NYX grinding blush in menage a trois



EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
NYX single eyeshadow in champagne
Maybelline Define a Line in ebony black
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed – matte black
Criss Cross False Lashes- cut in half.
ELF mineral infused mascara in black
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black




EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light




LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All


Do you like this look? Would you wear it?

Let me know below xD
Take care guys !!

XXXX

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love this look! Probably my fave one of yours up to now :) xx

    www.boffism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thank you so much xD I quite like it too.. nd it only took me like 7 minutes so that's pretty awesome xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts