ELF studio cream eyeshadow in bronzed [review w swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a few ELF products I still have to review.. 
and this is one of them. 
Now before I say anything..
I'm not too keen on cream eyeshadows, I'm very powder all the way kind of person..
unless I need a base. 
I used to use my ELF studio cream liner in black and coffee as bases..
and while they worked nicely, 
this works even better than them!!



PACKAGING
Bulky, bulky, bulky,
sorry elves, I don't get the point why a couple of the studio line products have such a bulky packaging. 
This is around the same size as the lip conditioner wth spf from ELF's studio line.. 
so it's pretty bulky and space-consuming.










TEXTURE
Glides so smoothe, I love it!!

APPLICATION
I use my ELF studio concealer brush to apply this..
I find it does an amazing job at it, much better than fingers. 


SHADE
A warm bronzey brown shade with gold shimmers.
PIGMENTATION
Very nicely pigmented

LASTING POWER
Lasts all day with or without a primer.
BOTTOM LINE
I love to use this as a base for brown smokey eyes, it looks awesome. I can't wait to get smoke when it is available on the UK site.
I'm so glad I tried this.. I highly recommend this product.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. These are GORG! I might have to add this to my haul!

    xoxo Tamara

    http://beautyismaximus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts