Dyna's Random Daily Tip !! 1/10/11

HELLO GUYS!!

I'm going to start a new series of posts in which I post random daily tips

that I learned from others,

tips I have learned through time with my own experiences and

other random tips that happen to work for me.

It doesn't hurt to say it

even if someone already knows it

or it doesn't work for everyone..
but it just might help someone out there. 
TIP!!
Push your false lashes up as they're drying against your natural lashes. You can blink on them while placing your finger in front of your eye and that is also going to push them up. 
Pushing them up will add a natural curl to them, and you can skip the eyelash curler..
because you'd still look glam. 

My ultimate favourite lash adhesive is the Duo Lash Adhesive in Dark tone..
I find it so so much easier to apply..
and it works brilliantly for me.
 


What is your favourite lash adhesive guys?
Thanks for reading, and take care
xxx
Dyna





FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip~!! I still struggle when i do that because i end up making one eye a double lid & the other a bigger hooded lid >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tip!! Thank you for sharing! I have not tried false lashes yet but I will soon and therefore this was very helpful :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen.. practice makes perfect hun.. Trust me - I made so many mistake the first couple of times I put on my lashes.. I even went as far as using permanent lash glue [I blame the stupid drugstore lady haha] and ending up with strips of lashes glued to my eye. So yeah, don't give up hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts