ELF therapeutic conditioning lip balms [review with photos] ALL shades!!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a review on one of my personal favourite products from ELF. 
Firstly, I got orange creme.. 
then I decided to get blackberry creme, 
loved blackberry creme.. 
and got 10 shades of blakberry creme. 
and decided to try strawberry and vanilla.

PACKAGING
OK. It's a twist up packaging, 
but I have had issues with most of them.. They twist up.. 
but they don't twist down..
because the product inside is in fact broken. 
But that's okay for me.. because I work around it.
If you happen to have one faulty like mine.
You have to twist down anyway..
and then push it down with your finger.

TEXTURE
Slightly greasy..
sort of like vaseline. 
It's not the type of lip balm you would want under your lipstick because it will make your lipstick look greasy. 

SHADES - smells
Orange creme: a dishwashing soap kind of smell. Not a fruity kind of smell. As I inhale, the smell kind of bothers my throat...
Blackberry creme: I love this one. This smells like baby medicine.. I used to love the flavour of that medicine haha. 
 Vanilla creme: A plastic vanilla smell. I don't really like it to be honest. The studio lip conditioners have a nicer smell of vanilla than this one. This is the only one that leaves a tint on my lips. It leaves this yucky white streaky shade on my lips.
Strawberry creme: A very very faint smell of strawberry sorbet

Vanilla Creme 

Strawberry Creme

Blackberry creme
Orange Creme



BOTTOM LINE. 
I have 10 blackberry cremes... and that's the ony shade I will always keep repurchasing. It's so yummy 
it seriously brightens up my mood haha.
I recommend this product, I definitely like this.. 
but a lot of them don't twist down.. So you have to twist down anyway and then push the product in.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have the vanilla one and love it. I am almost out of my vanilla one and want another also I really want to try the blackberry and strawberry too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the strawberry creme. and i kinda liked it, but not as much as vaseline

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, blackberry is the one that i instantly wanted, love everything blackberry!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts