COMPARISON POST!! NYC sunny vs ELF pressed powder almond!! Dupes??

Hello guys!!

I hope you're all okay and enjoying your day. 
I have a comparison post today of two products which can be possible dupes to each other.. 
but are they?? 

I am talking about NYC bronzer in sunny and ELF studio pressed powder in almond.
I actually had a feeling these might be dupes, and NYC bronzer in sunny is my current favourite bronzer, I even have a back up since I have hit pan pretty bad. 

Anyway..
this is what I think. 




They are very very similar products especially when swatched ..

HOWEVER. 
The texture is different- ELF's almond is smoother in texture
The pigmentation is different - NYC sunny is more sheer
The undertone is different - NYC sunny is more golden

that's about it. 
Aside from these three points..
they are pretty good dupes for each other. 
75% dupe rating


 
 
 



I prefer sunny over almond, it seems to work better with my skintone because of the golden undertone. 


Anyway, 
I hope you found this post helpful, 
and please follow for similar posts .. xD
Thank you ever so much :D 

Dyna 
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts